Deadline to apply: 8. March 2020
Duration of Contract: 10. August 2020 – 14. June 2021 with possibility for extension
To Apply: Send cover letter, CV (in English) with picture & references, copy of academic certificates, background clearance (politiattest) to Director Louise Kamin at email@example.com.
- Professional with genuine interest in children, their development and well-being
- Pedagogical Degree or equivalent and experience working with children ages 1-6
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and collaboration skills
- Initiative taker, active and resourceful
- Will contribute to pedagogical development and capacity building at the school
- Will develop and maintain positive dialogue and cooperation with parents/guardians, and conduct parent/teacher conferences
- Applicants must master one of the Nordic languages: Swedish, Norwegian or Danish, in both written and verbal.
Swedish School Society/Nordic School offers:
- A dynamic preschool environment based on Nordic principles with active children aged 1-15 years.
- Unique opportunities for professional and personal development
- Creative, educational and fun surroundings
- Focus on play-based learning, language development and cultural inclusion
- Lovely facilities such as a large shaded playground, swimming pool and tennis court.